| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 | I saw a very nice 1950 Fleetmaster this weekend with a two tone cream/seafoam green paint job. Was there a similar green available for the AD trucks (just the green, not two tone)? I really liked it and I am considering using it. It was a very light and bright color (almost a pale mint) and would hide dents and dings well without being too plain. I hate white. I wanted to go with yellow but there is a well known business in town that has a truck just like mine that is a very nice yellow and I don't want to look like a copycat or give free advertising. Omaha Orange is just too loud for my taste (that's what I have now and it looks terrible know that it is old), and I love red but I already have one red car. Blue and Black and Maroon are too dark and gray is too gray. (I live in a gray area anyway, rainy Oregon)
Paint & Body Shop moderator A lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. | | |
| |
| |