| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 79 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 79 | I have a 1950 3100 with 216 it has a sediment on top of the fuel pump I want to clean it out. I unscrewed the knob knob on top to flip the wire bail out of the way but the glass bowl does not want to move is it just stuck or did I miss something?
Also if the bowl is removed does the tank fuel value need to be closed or does the fuel pump prevent gas from flowing from the tank
Thanks
1953 3100
| | |
| |
| |