"I'm new to auto body work!!"

Forget what everyone is telling you!
Run and don't look back!
It is seemingly never-ending.
Find a better paying job, or two regular jobs so that you can pay a professional to do it.
If you haven't guessed, I have not heeded my own advice and am currently pulling my hair out (I only have hair on the sides now).
Just when I think that I am "ready for paint", my painters tells me, "Nope, not yet."
I have made some remarkable salvages of nasty panels, but my skills in the final touches (filler) are lacking. "Bondo on with right hand. Bondo of with left hand, Daniel Son", but it remains wavy. I am ready for Cage Fighting now, however.
Carl



Last edited by 52Carl; 11/14/2015 3:04 AM.

1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission