Originally Posted by Chance48
My supplier is an industrial outfit, don't know if they will have the drawing quality. Might have to hit it with a flapper and use a sharpie?
He meant drawing as in shaping between dies. wink
But you can draw on it with a sharpie, either before or after you draw it into shape.

On your welder, if you have a light duty MIG setup already, that should be fine for sheet metal work. I have a Lincoln Handy-MIG, and it's been doing well for me patching fenders and bed sides. I'm not even a full power on it. It works well for the 16 gauge bed panels I've been working on.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.