| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (rfs56trk, 50Chevy3100, 3800GUY, cmayna, Donf, Barry Martak, Peggy M, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,461 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 36 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 36 | Yep it's not at all that bad. The floors in the corners need work along with lower kick panels and cab corners. I did a little digging around today and she has a 1961 235cid. The engine serial number eludes me with FI20IA. Using the letter I the serial number has me stumped. Not sure if it’s from a car or truck. An "I" would make it a September motor. the casting dates are K 21 1. I think is a November 21st 1961. Cast number 3769716 is 58-62. I'm so confused!
1947.2 Chevy 2-Ton 161". Motor- 1962 235cid
| | |
| |
| |