Craig, I am also about ready for a welder. My list of welding jobs is very long. Three of my fenders have a tear, my front grill has a small tear, my hood corner could use a touch up, my tailgate sides are loose and the holes in the side of the bed where the PO drilled out the welds for the side strips.

I found a mobile welder over here in Pittsburg that was advertised on some classic car website. I haven't talked to him yet, wanted to be ready first, but it might almost be worth it to drive over here the day I have my welding done. I think we are about 90 minutes apart.

If you find someone else let me know since I haven't talked to this guy yet.

P.S. GM, if you could do our welding that would be great. We could come over and Craig and I will just have to drink the beer.


54 3100 with 235
62 flatbed dump C60 with 261