| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2015 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2015 Posts: 47 | Hi everyone, I really feel like an idiot asking this, but can someone please help me ID the manufacturer of the regular 3 speed transmission? I ultimately need to find a vendor for a rebuild kit, but don't know where to look or what to ask for when I visit vendor sites. A very bewildered thank you to all in advance..... | | |
| |
| |