| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 331 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 331 | http://www.redi-strip.com/ Splashoil I know the owners son so I got a deal at $700 Can. to do every piece but the cab shell. That included phosphate treatment. I would suspect it would be double that. But in my opinion it would still be well worth it. Before phosphate the metal looks brand new I mean like not a spec of paint anywhere and no metal distortion. I would think that the cab would be around 8 hundred to a thousand to have done | | |
| |
| |