| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,381 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 | I bought this on eBay. It was supposed to be a NOS main shaft for an SM420. It turns out it is NOS but not for an SM420. I'm betting its still a Muncie part. So does anyone recognize it? Photo - SM4?? main shaft Once identified I will relist it for sale. Thanks Walt L. Williams La Verkin, Ut
Last edited by 54Belair; 10/20/2015 3:26 PM.
| | |
| |
| |