| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,442 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 | Are the 1 ton front fenders for '54-'55 the same as the 1/2 and 3/4 ton parts? I have a 1954 GMC Deluxe Panel truck with fenders that are far beyond repair. I have heard that the 1 ton fenders may be wider than the ones on smaller trucks, but I haven't heard anything definitive. | | |
| |
| |