| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
94
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 4 | I recently bought a '36 Chevy pickup and the previous owner had modified the steering back in the '80's by installing what I believe may be a Vega steering box. The install was probably okay but I would prefer to return to something similar to the original configuration. I have seen on these forums were a mid- 80's Toyota 4X4 power steering box was used. This is the direction I want to go but here is my problem. I've located an upgraded box available at "CPP", what I need to find out is what length of pitman arm should I use and can I still use the original drag link (I will probably upgrade the drag link portion to newer style swivel ends). I don't have the original pitman arm and can't seem to find the length of the original. Thanks in advance! | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1936 Chevy 1/2 ton steering mods
| AKhotrod | 10/11/2015 7:09 PM | |
| |
| |