Here's a different view of the Corvette triple side draft.

Another view.

I've located one Carter YH side draft, two to go. I'd appreciate any leads you fellas may have regarding what to look for as in Corvair models, links, etc.

I acquired the dual exhaust years ago by trading a T-5 NWC Camaro/S-10 hybrid with a shortened shifter I had made.

The goal of course is to mate the triple side draft and dual exhaust onto my '62 261, '69 Saginaw\Borg-Warner 3sp+od, '57 3.90 rear end. This combination should pull like a champ.


Here's a side draft application in an AD... truck, (not mine) so it looks like it can be done. That would be quite the surprise when you popped the hood.







~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer