| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 158 | Thanks for the information I have several spare sets of rocker arm assemblies. I picked out the best set that the shafts aren't worn out and swapped the 59-62 rocker arms over to new shafts. I will try them out this week and see if it changes anything. | | |
| |
| |