alright, my apologies for my delay in response, but I turned the wheel one revolution and the driveline turned 3 3/4 turns. the axle that has the 3.07 gears is not in my truck, but I can put those gears in it if they will work. my truck has the stock 2 speed turbo tranny with 16 inch tires (stock were 15). if my calculations are right my gears should be 3.73:1 right?
1949 Dodge Coronet 1955 2nd Chevy 4400 1.5 ton 1955 2nd Chevy 3100 1/2 ton 1955 2nd Chevy 3100 1/2 ton 1957 Chevy 5400 LCF 2 ton 1966 Dodge D100 Sweptline 1968 Chevy P20 stepvan 1969 GMC LWB pickup 1972 GMC Sprint 1974 CP30 shorty bus There are three things that I've learned never discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.----Linus Van Pelt Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color 9 |