| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 | I only bolted the bracket to the bell housing. Actually the first trans I used had side shifting rods so I had to trim away that side, it's been fine for over 20 years. If there is room on side of T-5 you might be able to fab a bracket. I made a simple bracket to attach the park brake handle to the passenger side of the T-5, fit perfect through the original hole in the floor.
Also if you can send me your email I can send some pics. | | |
| |
| |