| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,419 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 863 | Deve,
I have read you complete technical article on the 6 volt heater switch and the problems with heat at the 5 watt resistor attached to the switch. I am curious why most of the bolters are still using this switch with a 12 volt system and have not come up with a solution as you have? Although I find your solution a bit cumbersome and labor intensive for those of us who have already installed the heater unit, I commend you for a solution! What I'm getting at, is it would be nice to see a resistor unit that could be installed that is not so labor intensive. You know as well as the majority of us that removing and installing that heater unit is NOT an easy task. Any ideas to condense this unit and make it easier to install?
Tim
"Pay attention to the details! It ALWAYS pays off."
1949 Chevrolet 3100 Series 1/2 ton Pickup 1964 Chevrolet C10 (Ol' Yella) (SOLD) 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne 2 door (SOLD) 1970 VW Beetle
| | |
| |
| |