| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 | I am fabricating a simple-bend 16 ga. metal hood for my small John Deere mower. GT242 model; the hoods originally came in plastic & last about 2-10 years. They are $300+ to purchase, so I am making one out of material I have.
Find the 2k spray can in John Deere green & I'll try it out.
Brad Wrench Fetcher, PhD | | |
| |
| |