This one is my favorite
https://www.fein.de/media/pdf/abrasives.pdfMetabo is good too.
http://www.cpometabo.com/metabo-655331000-100-4-1-2-in--x-0-040-in--a60tz-type-1-slicer-cutting-wheels--100-pack-/mtbn655331000-100,default,pd.html?start=4&cgid=metabo-grinding-and-cutting-wheels
If you look at the RPM recommendations, note that the Germans want smaller wheels for high RPM.
Norton is probably as good as there is in the USA brands.
I use Jackson Safety face protection.
http://www.zoro.com/jackson-safety-...m_LbM-scCFY81aQod3S4Nrg&gclsrc=aw.dsI buy from Zoro because they are wholly owned by WW Grainger, have the exact same stuff as Grainger and several times a year they have a coupon code that is as much as 30% off on the entire order. I recently bought a Huck 556 Huck bolt puller that is normally $4,000. Zoro's every day price was 3,000 and with $30% off it made it $1,800 with free shipping on top of it. 7 years ago my workman's comp experience modifier was .81. An accident that put a driver on life support for 17 days ran it up to 1.60. It is down to 1.21 for 2016 and anything I can spend on safety is money well spent. Our driver wasn't at fault, but the other guy only had minimum insurance. My base rate on workman's comp is over $40,000 a year, so the experience modifier makes a lot of difference. And again. I just don't want human suffering because I was too tight to buy the very best safety equipment available.