| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,315 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I read the question and because I'm not very keen on brown and brown thought it best to keep my opinion and hope you build your truck just the way you like. I had been following along on the marine engine project, and that was/is quite interesting.
I'm not the best with colors and knowing I like the looks of the stock trucks I'll stick close to that. Might change just the exterior color to suit my taste, keeping interior and overall scheme, running boards, inner fenders and so on the same as original. Mechanically my truck(s) won't be original, just practical, simple, and slightly more modern, not anywhere close to a "hot rod" sort of thing.
Grigg | | |
| |
| |