| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (klhansen, Southerntruck, Barry Martak, TexasJim50, Gdads51, J Lucas, Stovebolt48, Hotrod Lincoln, tclederman),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,422 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Have to remove rivets and re rivet. Big delicate job. PITA. Dual filament is park and turn. Go to 6066GMCclub forum for info on the lenses. I read some of it already. They said something about hard to see clips to release? Release lens bucket or lens? not sure. I think you "release" the lens/bucket assy and replace lens on the bench. I have a 1960 GMC hood I'll have to see what I can see.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | |
| |
| |