Goldie
There is a chance that could work out with a lot of "If's".
Let us know if you get it, then we'll go to PM's to see if we can work out the details.

The Reunion happens every year, the weekend after Labor Day at the Midwest All Truck Nationals. They usually draw in 200+ trucks of every kind each year.
They also treat the stovebolt people with high regard and give us a prime spot to set up the Stovebolt HQ's.
You don't have to bring a truck, just be there and it's not all about trucks. We get to know each other and make friends from all over the US and other country's.
Heck, I'll be driving a Ford again.
Hope you get the truck and keep the reunion in mind for next year.

Don King


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!