Sorry Goldie
Trail ride to the wife and I mean, in my old F-250 or a rental small SUV.
Easy trails and a cooler in the back.
I did do Black Bear pass years ago, when it was a two lane road.
Then there were the dirt riding days, no peddles, just a kick starter and a twist of the wrist.

Time frame now, is to leave KC in the afternoon after the Reunion on 9-13-15.
Ed's truck loaded on the trailer
Stay in Topeka Sunday night and then get a early start Monday to cross Kansas.
This schedule is very fluid and very seldom works out.
My phone number will follow latter.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!