| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 | Manifold same as engine color; in the factory. (car pictures) Tim's website with color listings. Would love to ride up one day and see the truck you are describing as it might help I'm here; that particular truck is about 180 miles south of here, where I'm from. Either way- sure we can make it happen. Once it cools off. edit- Looks like I need to be coming to see your collection...cool Brad Wrench Fetcher, PhD | | |
| |
| |