Originally Posted by Uncle Brad
CASO do you have a preferred choice of type of coating/paint to go there? I haven't thought about the location until cadee asked earlier. One more thing that needs to be done...

Hopefully, my steering wheel will be getting a lot of use here soon. If I remember the steering correctly- the steering wheel gets some serious grip action attempting to turn. As the OP alluded to, it'll need to be durable paint.

Thx
Brad

I think my only suggestion there would be not using Acrylic... Urethane lasts and wears better.
A Urethane BC/CC or SS should last as long as you're going to be using the truck unless your going to be driving logging roads under load...
I imagine even Acrylic is going to last for years with no real deterioration but it is going to go way before Urethane.


Give me ambiguity
or give me something else