I installed it not that long ago. Works perfect, but if you want a booster on it to make braking easier, you will have some work to do on the crossmember. I decided to try it without the booster first, so that is exactly the setup I used. That works with the MC that was linked earlier in this thread too.

Of course there is more to it than just the bracket. A dual MC works so that half of it is for the front, the other half for the back. You will need a proportioning valve to help with braking balance. If you look at the Brothers Truck Parts catalog, its in there and specifies the 1/2 ton.

http://www.brotherstrucks.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DMC5954
http://www.brotherstrucks.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MSTR900
http://www.brotherstrucks.com/prodinfo.asp?number=VLV4772

That is the exact setup I have. Lots of work getting the brake lines set up, also I went with front disc brakes, so needed residual valves too.


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet