Originally Posted by Cadee
Mine looks like #2, the whole unit I bought looks brand new, no box, by taking it apart it looks like fuel has never run through it...the only difference between mine and pic #2 is mine has a "stone like" filter...I guess its replaced nowadays by a paper element?
So is the part number NAPA FIL 3034 as Forty9 says?
Brad.
Cadee,
I thought you were the above poster "32vld"
He posted his fuel filter assembly was #3.
He kinda hi-jacked your question and I thought you were him.
It is partially my fault for not checking the posters name.
MY above post was based on #3 fuel filter assembly.

To answer your question on the #2 fuel filter assembly.
You said it has a "stone like" filter.
I thought you can clean that type of filter/element. Read this Post
Is there something wrong with the "stone like" element?
Why do need to change it?
I don't think it's a good idea to replaced the "stone like" element with a paper element?
The NAPA FIL 3034 is a paper element.
As far as know you should replace the element that was used originally.