| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 | Ditto on what George said!! I've used the complete bed package although I tried to repair the original with new bed pockets and angle strips. My bedsides were just too wavy so I ended up purchasing new bedsides also. I was extremely impressed with the packaging and friendly customer service. Mar-K is an awesome supplier......try to catch sales on free or lowered truck freight to save some more dough! My old bed thread here Dan | | |
| |
| |