| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 37 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 37 | DrewP you hit the nail right on the head. I must have overlooked that in the book because I totally missed that tube. Thanks for the help, I don't know what I would have done before the Internet. | | |
| |
| |