| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 4 | I have looked around and could not find anything on the latches. I have installed then on my 50 and they work great. I am hoping some one else my have installed these and what they did. My question is on the passenger side in order to get the little finger on the back of the key lock tumbler to line up with the hole in the latch so you can turn the key without a bind, I had to shim the bottom of the latch in with three 1/4" washers. The problem with that is the channel that the glass runs in, is now to far in and won't go back against the door. Looks like I need a key tumbler with an offset, have any of you seen such a thing or have another suggestion. | | |
| |
| |