| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 3 | I'm glad to be part of the group! I've been on as a visitor for a couple of years, but never joined. I'm the proud owner of my grandpa's 1948 two ton. It means the world to me to have his truck! I'm planning to keep it in original condition. It runs and drives almost as good as the day he picked it up. I look forward to getting to know you better! I'll post a picture if I can figure that part out! | | |
| |
| |