| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | Not sure if this is the place to put it but I'll ask here. I have a windshield wiper pump at I bought from a swap meet. I would like to know what parts I need to hook it up and what it will cost for the parts if anyone has any idea. I do not know the year of the pump of what application it came out of. I believe its a trico vacuum pump. Do I need any restrictors like I have to put in my vacuum gauge or any check valves? What kind of switch was available for this unit, a floor mount or dash mount? Does anyone have any installation guides or maintenance and operating guides for this unit? I am putting it in a 1956 Chevy 3100 with electric wipers. http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/stovebolt56/20150711_2328501_zpsubovpzdg.jpghttp://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/stovebolt56/20150711_2329081_zpsvimqlqrn.jpg
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |