I will check the stamp on the carb body tomorrow. I lowered the floats and and i tightened the manifold to exhaust connection where it was loose. Not sure that fixed the leak there but it couldn't hurt. I then started the engine. It fired right up and ran pretty good when it was cold. I would rev the engine and the instant I backed of the throttle it would pop. I probably ran it at idle and reving it for 20 minutes. It seemed to be idling fast so I backed off the throttle idle screw and it continued to run ok. Once it was up to temp I turned it off let it sit a few minutes then tried to start it. It would not start. It would turn over but never would fire. Same thing that happened before. It seemed like it was not getting fuel. I looked down the throat of the carb while my dad turned it over and pressed the throttle. I could not see gas squirting out of the jets in the horn. I will check that passage tomorrow but the squirted holes are clear. How is it running when cold but not when it warms up?