Yes, after a bit more research, I find that the tall block 366 was equipped with a governed Holley 4 barrel. I doubt that the OEM carb is on this engine, however. There are a set of numbers stamped on the air horn near the choke valve, so if you can post those, I'm sure somebody can research the application. A Q-Jet manifold for a 396 or a 454 would require a set of spacer blocks between the manifold and the heads to fit a 366 engine.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!