| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 72 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 72 | Hi guys. I have ordered a new door window winding mechanism for the driver side of my 1953 3100. But I dread the blind-by-feel installation process that I think awaits me… Does anyone have instructions or diagrams? I couldn't find any on the forum. At least the window jammed in the UP position but I can't get it down or to even move now. Any advice would be really appreciated. Cheers. | | |
| |
| |