| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 158 knuckle head | | knuckle head Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 158 | I was mistaken,one all the crud was removed there is a top bushing . I had bought a Cardone supposedly rebuilt distributor for 35 bucks...The advance/cam and shaft look like something made in India and it was sticking in the full advance position... but the distributor housing had a bushing top and bottom like Hot Rod Lincoln is talking about. I fitted the old GM guts into the Cardone housing and it's all good as new now...
| | |
| |
| |