Sounds like a great deal can be struck there. I would bring cash, make sure his wife is there with you guys (might have to check with the her anyways but I'm sure she wants it gone and wants a new pair of shoes wink ) Look them in the eyes,slight smile,and the offering cash in your left hand holding up mid body so everyone can see it,saying I'll give you said amount with a slight up and down nod. NOW PAUSE DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD watch there eyes get slightly bigger they will turn and look at each other,she nods you'll get the best handshake you ever had. Next step go get your trailer and some buddy's and load it all on,in,and/or however you wish and enjoy.

Been sitting 20 years cash in hand can be a powerful thing
As far as "how much" I'd go 2500 and see where it goes

Jon


1947.5 Chevy 4100 red primer
1951 Chevy 4400 grey primer