Unbroke: I think that you may have to change your name to Broken if you try to lift the whole front of the truck as one piece/lift. It's very awkward without the support of the frame and even with a dozen people, lifting all the weight of the entire sheetmetal and cab of the truck would put a lot of strain on the unsupported sheetmetal. I think you're inviting trouble.
It takes practically no time to pull the fenders and inner fenders and then you can lift the cab. You can have the whole front end off working 100% alone in an hour and half and then can lift the cab separately.
I think if you try to lift the cab and fenders together without the support of the frame, you'll flex and bend the innerfenders, the fenders themselves, and have a very heavy large awkward assembly to then handle. Another issue is where do you park the whole assembly. You can pull the front end as one and the cab as one but I recommend against it for the reasons stated.
Prudence in my view is to take it down the same way that it went together at the factory; piece by piece.
Just one man's opinion...