| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | These guys have black silicone hose. I have not bought heater hose from them, but I have bought several dozen of the 30° bend 2" hose which is used on Internationals with a Cummins. The quality on their 2" is good. I have some that has been in daily use for 5 years. I would assume their heater hose is fine too. http://www.siliconeintakes.com/elec...inforced-silicone-heater-hose-p-640.htmlIf you insist on the old timy looking black, I think Dayco still makes it. | | |
| |
| |