| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,558 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 | I believe I got more advice about the beer and the grub than I did about the transmission swap! LOL You guys are a hoot! That's one of the things I like best about Stovebolt.com.
Are there any new gaskets for the transmission swap I need to buy at the FLAPS before the big day? I want to make sure I have everything needed to do the job so the fellas don't have to stop & wait for me to make a trip to the parts store. Besides, I don't want to leave them alone with the ice chest!
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod | | |
| |
| |