| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,351 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 73 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 73 | I'm finally putting the finishing touches on my '42 and went to assemble the trim around the doors and realized there is a small gap between the two pieces that go up the side and over the top of the doors. There is a small 1/4" gap with a screw hole so I'm assuming I'm missing two pieces of trim. Any idea if that's a fact and where I might be able to find those pieces? | | |
| |
| |