"48" -- If you send the link to your truck picture, I'd be happy to put it in your signature line. There are not really any "top people" here ... 'cept maybe the Stovebolt Geek, our volunteer in Texas who handles the servers -- all he needs to do is pull a plug and ... well, we don't want to think about that anyway.

Harold, my greatest wish would be to get everyone's truck in the Gallery -- then you'd know their name, their truck, more truck pictures, and the story of how they got it and why, how long to fix it, what they did, and on and on ...

Gosh if there is over 30,000 members and 10% are truly active, we already have over 3,000 Gallery stories. So, I s'pose I can't complain. But keep those stories coming.

Nice feedback gang! smile

Peg



~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill