Not trying to step on anyones toes here, however not trying to be "politically correct" either. I've been coming to this site for a couple of years. The only problem I've had posting pictures ect has been my own computer illiteracy. The knowledge that I have gotten from others that have gone before me is priceless, seems everything I want to do on my truck someone else has done it. I can gleen something from their experience rather than spending more time scratching my head than getting something done on my truck. I had to do a web search to find out what a avitar is. I can only speak for myself, I would much rather see pictures of a members truck and their relationship/story of the truck than a computer generated image.
Today I learned what an Avitar is...
To the moderator's here, Thank you for keeping this site "G" rated and free of all the other garbage that comes with so many (most) other sites that are trying to be like Stovebolt!