| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 164 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 164 | Does anyone have pictures of or can explain how the cab windlace channel on a 47 attaches? I know it's held on by screws so I was wondering if the panels behind are tapped for threads or ? I have a 52 that needs the lower portion replaced both driver and passenger.
Thanks Joe | | |
| |
| |