| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Rusted Nut, 1 invisible),
75
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,513 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 154 | Current sealed head lamps are just plain bad. Would like to put something better in but I don't want to add any wiring (as I'm told is needed for HID lamps). Any recommendations on headlamps? I have high and low beams and only one headlight per side. (Not duals) I'm getting ready to install a new wiring harness with new switches as well.
Thanks in advance.
1955 GMC 100 Series 2
| | |
| |
| |