| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, Phak1, Guitplayer, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, 1 invisible),
159
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 899 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 899 | If it were mine, after freeing it up I would get it running. Then after getting some run time on it, then I would do the leak down and compression test, and see what I got.
Brian 1955.2 3100 Truck The older I get the more dangerous I am!!!!! | | |
| |
| |