| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 148 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 148 | Is there a repair for 2nd gear synchro in the 4 speed SM 420 box? I got the repair kit from the company up in the north west area. I don't remember the name. They carry repair parts for all our trans. I believe they said 2nd synchro is no longer available. I went thru the box 2 years ago and its a daily driver. Sure would like to use 2nd and not have to come to a full stop first. Truck is a 54 3600. Thanks Guys | | |
| |
| |