| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (kades51, 2-Ton),
109
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 86 | Drove over to Virginia City in Nevada today for an enduro motorcycle race. The town's population is about 900. I must have seen at least 20 old Chevy and GMC pickups and trucks in various lots and front yards..I'm sure there are probably more I didn't see. I'll bet they're in the running for the highest Stovebolts per capita in the country!
1959 Chevy Apache Short Bed Step Side 1967 Cadillac DeVille Convertible 1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Stovebolts Per Capita
| 59 Apache Dlx | 04/26/2015 5:37 AM | |
| |
| |