| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 37 | How many leafs should I remove from 1949 to soften up the ride a little bit, there are eight now and I removed three and it still seems pretty stiff although I have not driven it yet ( still under construction ) | | |
| |
| |