Hi All,
Came across an early (1978) publication from G.M. to do with Chevy/GMC vehicles fitted with NP435 transmissions. I believe this to be related to vehicles around the 1970 era. The transmission in question apparently wasn't used by G.M all that much, but must have had some relevance to be included in the workshop manual.

Anyone know or familiar with these transmission applications? I would hazard a guess and say the reomte tower would have been used in something like campervans, small buses or maybe general cab forward delivery vans.

I was told on another forum that if there had been any kicking around, they would have well and truly been crushed for scrap by now. Seems no-one collects these things anymore. I find that hard to believe given not only the sheer size of North America/Canada, but also the population, and your well known love for your "pick-ups"

Would appreciate any help, Cheers, Dave 64 (Australia)