| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | When we did our plumbing, 1" Synflex was special order and much more expensive than rigid copper. And 50 CFM requires 1" And Synflex isn't forever either. That is why I buy it by the roll for replacement on our trucks. It is especially vulnerable around bends. However, If I just used only one or so air tool at a time, I would consider this 1/2" hose. http://www.ryderfleetproducts.com/tectran-1928-05/airbrake-tubing-1-2-red-per-ft-ttm-p-ttm-19280575¢ a foot is about as good a price as I have found. | | |
| |
| |